Dome 4 - Quinito
- Check in 3:00 PM, Check out 11:00 AM
- 2 Side-by-side Outdoor Tubs
- Free Parking
- Pets Are Not Allowed
- Expect to walk up moderately high stairs to reach the dome. (~110 steps)
- Peak/Holiday Pricing: +25%
- Any damages to the dome will be charged accordingly.
- Never leave kids unattended. Luan will not be liable for any accidents, cuts, burns, or other accidental damage sustained during your stay.
- We love pets! Sadly, we cannot allow them to prevent any unwanted damage to the domes.
- Quiet time is 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM -- Loud talking, music, and other disturbing activities are not permitted.
- The bonfire area is a shared space for the guests of Luan. Wearing facemasks is a must and we strongly suggest practicing social distancing in this area.
- Lanai is not a common area, if you intend to use it please make a reservation upon your booking.
- All pillows, blankets, bedding, or chairs may not be removed from the domes. Additional outdoor chairs are available upon request.
- Make sure to lock the dome door when you are outside or at night before going to sleep.
- Unregistered guests are strictly not allowed to visit Luan.
- Putting up additional tent/s are not allowed.
ARRIVALS / DEPARTURES
- Check-in is at 3:00 PM, check-out STRICTLY at 11:00 AM.
- A confirmation letter is required to enter Luan. It will be sent to you once all requirements have been accomplished.
- Please keep us updated about your estimated arrival and departure time.
- Upon arrival, you will be met by our staff who will direct you to your dome.
- Our staff will conduct a final check on the dome area an hour before check out.
24 hours before check-in, please make sure to accomplish the following:
1) Health Questionnaire and Informed Consent for Luan
2) A copy of the vaccination cards and government issued IDs for each guest.
3) A negative Antigen test. Home test kits are accepted.
- Strictly no shoes/slippers inside the domes.
- Food is not allowed inside the domes. Do not leave food outside at night as it might attract stray animals.
- Observe CLAYGO at all times - CLean As You GO.
- The soil can get muddy during rainy weather. Please make sure to clean your feet before going into the dome and try to keep the bathroom clean by keeping your shoes outside. We have clean slippers available for use around the dome area.
- Each dome undergoes disinfection in-between guest reservations.
- When using the Lanai, please clean everything before you leave or you will be fined ₱2500.00.
- No towels are provided for now as a precaution against COVID-19.
- Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and hand wash are available for guests.
- Keep the bathroom as clean as possible.
- Water is limited in the area. We urge all our guests to please be mindful of their water consumption.
- Please help conserve water and energy by making sure everything is turned off when not in use.
- 1 Frying Pan (Large)
- 1 Soup Pot (Large)
- 2 Burner Gas Range
- 1 Rice Cooker
- 1 Coffee Press
- 1 Electric Kettle
- 1 Cheese Grater
- 3 Hot Pad
- 1 Spatula
- 1 Ladle
- 1 Strainer
- 1 Scissor
- 1 Kitchen Knife
- 1 Cutting Board
- 1 Portable Griller
- 6 Soup Bowls
- 6 Sets of Spoon and Fork
- 6 Sets of Coffee Mug
- 6 Sets of Plates
- 6 Cups
- 1 Free Bag of Charcoal (additional available for a fee)
- Ice available (for a fee)
- No refrigerator
- No smoking is permitted inside or near the domes or bathroom. All cigarette butts must be disposed of in the garbage bins. Please respect others when smoking in shared spaces.
- Flames or flammable items should be kept away from the dome at all times.
- Firecrackers are not allowed in Luan.
- Sharp items should be kept away from the dome at all times.
- Different animals are present on site, both wild and domestic. Please be respectful of all animals, and be cautious around them at all times.
- Luan is home to different insects, bugs and critters. Make sure to bring insect/ mosquito repellents.
- Please be mindful of your water and electricity consumption. Disruptions may happen as both resources are not easy to come by especially in the Sampaloc area, where Luan is.
- Leave what you find - Leave natural objects how you find them and avoid damaging live trees and plants
- 30 days notice or longer - 90% refund
- 15 - 29 days notice - 50% refund
- 14 days or less notice - No refund
- By making a payment, you are agreeing to abide by the site rules. Anyone who does not comply with our site rules may be asked to leave the site. No refunds will be made in this case.
RECOMMENDED THINGS TO BRING
- First Aid Kit
- Mosquito/Insect Repellent
- Rain Boots