Frequently Asked Questions
If you have questions that are not answered here, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exclusive use of Dome, along with its Kitchen and (if there’s one) its Pool
- Access to the Lanai and Bonfire Area when they are not reserved.
- Free Parking Slot.
1) Go to our homepage, click on Book Now on one of the featured domes.
2) Go through the description of the dome.
3) Click on "Reserve your day" just below the Dome Price
4) Set your Check in and Check out dates, click "Add to Cart", then click the "Check out" button
5) Fill in your the required details (Contact information, etc) and your preferred Payment method, then press "Pay now"
6) Once your order and payment is confirmed, just wait for an e-mail from email@example.com that will contain further instructions.
7) Once booking is finalized, an email will be sent with an attachment that contains our rules and terms, along with a link for a health declaration form that is required to be answered by all guests.
- Full Payment upon booking (Payment options of GCash or Bank Transfer - BPI)
- List of names of all the guests
- Vehicle details - Car model (color) PLATE
- Valid Government-Issued ID
Yes! The Lanai is a great place to hold any type of event and it can hold up to 25 people. It has its own restroom and outdoor kitchen.
It is open from 8am-10pm only.
Just let us know through email so that we can accommodate a reservation schedule for you, along with additional payment details.
Yes! We highly suggest that you bring your own food and ingredients to cook. Each domes has burner gas ranges and grills.
- Charcoal is available upon request. The first bag is free.
- The domes don't have refrigerators, so we recommend you bring an ice chest.
- Ice is also available upon request, for a fee.
There are nearby places to go to or order food from, but nothing beats enjoying freshly cooked food by the mountainside.
- Bonfire (strictly with staff assistance to avoid any accidents)
- Board Games (ask onsite staff for more info)
- Movie Night (projector for rent -- if available)
- There are also other activities available in the immediate area including hiking and bird watching.
Rules and Safety
No. For safety reasons, we do not allow non-staying guests to visit Luan.
Not anywhere near the domes, there are designated places where smoking is allowed. Please make sure to dispose of cigarette butts when you do smoke.
Outdoor play gives kids freedom to move, to explore, and to know their physical limits. That eventually give them confidence. Even something as simple as walking in nature can help them to be observant, while getting the Vitamin D that they need to grow strong.
Generally, Luan is kid friendly. However we highly suggest that younger children should always be accompanied by an adult because of the uneven steps going up and down from the domes.